gibbles new bike /thing

Kestonian":2n4a5wx3 said:
How far down the road do you land if you jam on the brakes too hard?

Looks like fun!

I had a go on a Windcheetah once, I can report that the chainset prevents the whole thing from flipping ;)

give it another week and it'll be hit by one of the many idiot 4x4 owners round my way as i think none of them can see let alone see whats low down

Tony get one of the flexi flag poles and a (imitation) fox tail :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: as you know its cool and i would do it too :cool:

already fitted me old china...plus I have two sets of bright led flashing thingies front and back...so I stick out a bit...as well as being five feet long and bright yellow:)

please get some fat tyres on it. i want to see it down the black runs! :)

are there full sus versions of these? bet that'd be super comfy!!
i'd happily trade in my car for one of these :)

funny you should say that...look what i did just now..

Attachments

• IMG_20120911_123856.jpg
    IMG_20120911_123856.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_20120911_123928.jpg
    IMG_20120911_123928.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 643
I WANT :)

would this type of contraption benefit from an internal gear hub?
if you get stuck in a situation that requires a sneaky gear change, it'd be better than having to get up out of your comfy chair and sorting it out - you wouldn't be able to do a quick 'pick the bike up by the saddle and spin the crank with your hand' type jobbie....

p.s. fatter tyres please :p

just did a test run before it pees down...steering is very precise ..the country back ounds being potty make it a test to ride on ..as for gearing ..ive seen some fitted with internal gearing and they are very nice.ive also seen some with the hub fitted motor as well ....fatty tyres as promised...

Back