1993 Yeti ARC at Mammoth Kamikaze

yo-Nate-y":23dz18i0 said:
Great views, and it must have been fun up there, but just to confirm:

you were blasting by folks on full suspension bikes on the Yeti with narrow pedals and no foot retention? ballsy riding, that.

It's like skiing, anyone can get to the top of the mountain, 50% have no business being there. I don't know which 50% I passed.

Ductape":23dz18i0 said:
agreed impressive ... I would need at least toe straps...Not sure how that new generation does it.....

I always rode DH w/o clip/straps. Most people there had flat BMX style pedals.

hollister":23dz18i0 said:
nice pics, bro.

I think they look like I stole them straight from the 90s

yo-Nate-y":jz0op007 said:

you were blasting by folks on full suspension bikes on the Yeti with narrow pedals and no foot retention? ballsy riding, that.

some would call that suicidal? :LOL:

RockiMtn":g5pnhsva said:
yo-Nate-y":g5pnhsva said:

some would call that suicidal? :LOL:

haha---totally appropriate then!

Hey, I ride there every year and if you wanna race or ride, give me a holler. I used to race bitd and will try to keep up with your blazing awesomeness.

I'm actually free this weekend if you wanna go. I have a go pro so I'll try to keep up with ya.

StanleyButterfly":21yly9m4 said:
Hey, I ride there every year and if you wanna race or ride, give me a holler. I used to race bitd and will try to keep up with your blazing awesomeness.

I'm actually free this weekend if you wanna go. I have a go pro so I'll try to keep up with ya.

Not sure that your big wheel will fit in the gondola...

Lol! My 26" hardtail fits fine. It was a blast. We gotta go! Let's do it buddy. It'll be epic with another bro on vintage. we can do it and switch the camera in the middle so we can get both of us on film or My buddy said he could sweep. When can you go? I can take a day off.

I drool ..... plop plop plop.
I envy those colors, that place ... everything is perfect for recreation

Back