1997 Kona Manomano - the bike I used to own

Hard to say since I don't have anything to compare it with. The new fork works better than theoriginal Indy, the rear suspension could be better I think... what surprised me that looking at newer fullies it's rather light.

Wienerwald":3630zdcg said:
No problem, I'll just make some next weekend :p

@ magas: Not exactly :D northern end of Donauinsel (another pic in the "Todays ride" thread) on the "Einlaufbauwerk" of Neue Donau. Auch ein Wiener?

Mathias

exil viennese :LOL:

know that place of the "Neue Donau" used to ride there in the past.

I see :D haven't been there for ages and quite enjoyed the trip, I think I'll got to Donauinsel more often now.

Ciao Mathias

Dear all,

since I recently bought a new bike and I actually do not have the space to store both of them, I'd like to sell this one ... if anyone is interested, just let me know. Of course I'll also put a thread into the MTB for sale section.

Regards,

Mathias

:cry: Someone from RB buy it, the Manomano club is exclusive - very small in member numbers!

They build up really well ;)

dsc0273qk.jpg

Re: 1997 Kona Manomano

In order to bring a little life back to this thread just a quick snap of my new ride :p

Attachments

• RB_Stumpjumper_FSR.JPG
    RB_Stumpjumper_FSR.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 528
Re: 1997 Kona Manomano - FOR SALE

Now that it's finally sold I guess it's time to open a thread for the Stumpy in the post '97 section. And for a retro project, let's wait and see :)

I've just added a farewell picture (taken in 2005 at Lago di Garda), much more original parts left than now ;)

Attachments

• P8050026.JPG
    P8050026.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 438
Still can't believe you sold her, I had an absolute blast on mine the other week. Totally chuckable in every sense and tons of fun. Hope she's gone to a good home :)

Back