And today I did......

how'd you guess that ?
she's 5'&1/2"

tbh the seat can go up about 3 inches , she's just wanting to get used to it
feet on the floor and all that

didnt have this problem with her lc

dunno about the catoniaster , its at a house i rarely visit

Singlespeed, eh? Are you doing your best to discourage her? Like the wheels though. And the rear brake.

thier just on loan for now the wheels are off my s/s the rests out the spares box
she wanted s/s so thats what she got

hey if it gets her into cycling a bit then its job done
i'll get her summat nice come the time

Nice set of Rolf wheels :cool:

Tinkered all afternoon, but come to think of it never got much done.

Retro road got a campag bb and drop out adjusters installed and some fettling to establish stem choice.

Modern road got a nice road back wheel back from lbs :LOL: ready for some miles tomorrow.

Ss got pulled out, but never received new chain and sprocket

i got a set of 2.5 maxxis super tacky highroller/minion tyres fitted to the san andreas today , by christ there grippy :shock: even the brakings better :shock:

I'm on a mission to get every one of my bikes fully operational at the same time - don't think I've ever managed that before. Today it was the turn of the Cannondale, so it got a new (old) XTR rear mech and shifter. It's taken some abuse in its life and it's starting to show - a little bit of play in the shock bushing will need some attention soonish and one or two other wee bits are just about ready to be replaced, but it's rideable as is.

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

So that gives me...
Tandem - done
Sunn hardtail - done
Sunn xchox - done
Kona Scab - done
Gemini - mostly done
Raleigh - done
Rumble - done
Norco - needs some work on the brakes.
Club Roost - done
Sunn roadie - done
Giant roadie - in bits, needs rebuilt
...not as much work as I thought!

Been doing a bit of project building today.

"DON'T BUY 3 in ONE ANTI-SEIZE COPPER GREASE" :x

I forgot how shite it is, I suppose its OK if you dont mind shaking the can for 5 days non stop before use :?

Liking that Mikee, if your good lady decides cycling isn't for her I reckon you could offload the frame in my direction for mK's next bike.

zigzag":qxg6aamr said:
Singlespeed, eh? Are you doing your best to discourage her? Like the wheels though. And the rear brake.
I'm, think of singlespeed for my half as well. She don't like to bother with gear change.

Back