RetroBike National Series Rd 6: Peak District ~ 15/09/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have got stuff ready and bike all fettled. My new sleeping bag got delivered yesterday so I'll definetley be staying over. :cool:

What an embuggerance...

Weeks holiday booked in the peaks to coincide with the ride - check. :D
Started settling in at new northern outpost (well it's the West Midlands, but pretty much everywhere is northern compared to Kent) - check. :D
Drove up from Kent today looking like a team car reject - check. :D
Confirm that non-drive side crank has a very terminal crack in it - check. :shock:

So I'll be there, but most likely on something not really retro - the '02 Sub5 is looking like the favourite.

Any one got a spare Topline LHS crank 175mm in silver to match the perfectly fine RHS one I still have?

TedC":uc30zymv said:
What an embuggerance...

Weeks holiday booked in the peaks to coincide with the ride - check. :D
Started settling in at new northern outpost (well it's the West Midlands, but pretty much everywhere is northern compared to Kent) - check. :D
Drove up from Kent today looking like a team car reject - check. :D
Confirm that non-drive side crank has a very terminal crack in it - check. :shock:

So I'll be there, but most likely on something not really retro - the '02 Sub5 is looking like the favourite.

Any one got a spare Topline LHS crank 175mm in silver to match the perfectly fine RHS one I still have?

there was a pair for sale in the mtb section, i think viveno has them for sale

Looks like i'm up for this also. May not be riding Retro however. Will have to see how my back is. If I go modern then it'll be on my Specialized FSR XC, if not I may break out the Orange Prestige or the Specialized Rockhopper.

:)

weather is even looking good - who's on what then?

Do people actually get away anything resembling on time? I'm not sure I'll be able to make that, so might have to try for a strategic meet up in Bradwell or somewhere...

Si F

We'll aim to be riding by 11am at the very latest. Should be over in Bradfield about 90 minutes later after the radio mast climb up onto Shatton Moor and then the singletrack descent down Bradfield Edge.
Then it's through the cement works to the bottom of Pin Dale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back