Superstar Disc Pads

Looks to be S1. Have heard their returns system is good if not. Just begun running kevlar pads and quite impressed so far.

I'm running Superstar pads in my M4's and they're ok, the springs they come with are rubbish and I'm not sure they're as good as OE pads, however given the saving I'm not too fussed.

I've never had to return anything but everything I've bought (brake hoses, pedals and grips
have been ok).

I'm running Superstar kevlar pads on my Hayes 9's and they stop very well :twisted:
I've never had to return anything either but from what I've read, if you need to, they're supposed to have an excellent return policy/record.

What ones are you running mindmap?

I did have the standard blue backed ones on my other hopes which seemed ok but have glazed pretty quick compared to the originals. Not that they squal or anything, just not as grabby as they could be.

I'm running the Kevlar ones too. I just think that the Hope OE ones are fantastic if you spend some time bedding them in. Don't get me wrong, the Superstar ones seem fine, they just don't bite as hard as OE. However, a front and rear set from Superstar cost less than one pair of genuine Hopes so I'll keep using them.

My Hayes are a different story; I'll only use Hayes sintered pads because they are immense. No other brand of pad works Hartwell in Hayes brakes. I tried some Goodridge ones in my old Mags and they were dire.

Back