Show us yer FSR's

have you checked that the rear mech lines up correctly to each cassette ring when shifting up and down the gears?
best way to do this is to take the chain off and use your eye as you shift up and down the gears making sure the top jockey wheel lines up with every click.

also, make sure your limit screws are wound OUT so that you are getting as much free space at the top and bottom gears.

other than this, i am running out of ideas as to what it is.....:S

Been out tonight for a 26miler.

Never suffered any GS at all, will report back further, but so far it looks like this is a mod worth doing, just trying to work out the best way to drill my cable stops out.

S-M":3keuzyx9 said:
Been out tonight for a 26miler.

Never suffered any GS at all, will report back further, but so far it looks like this is a mod worth doing, just trying to work out the best way to drill my cable stops out.

don't drill them out, needle file and take your time! :)

2000 FSR Team DH poss sale

Hi guys, I m thinkin of selling my team dh, just built it up and it's great but I bought a new specilized status 1 so it's sitting unused!! Any idea how much these are worth? Was thinkin around £900? It's the one on page 20
Thoughts?

Cheers

Oli

Hej guys,

does anybody have some scans of reviews of the 1997/1998 FSRs? I would really appreciate it! :oops:

P.S.: I fixed my ghost shifting issues. Wrong end caps for the cable housings caused the cable to slip while pedaling hard :) Simple problem, simple solution.. :roll:

Here's my '09 FSR XC Expert. She's largely stock for now:

Field_Of_Dreams.jpg

I love this bike. Looking forward to upgrading her as bits break or fall off.

get on to the CRC clearance sale then! some silly reductions about at the mo :p (this is not spam, i do not work for any third party affiliation of CRC)

twain":1lsnytea said:
get on to the CRC clearance sale then! some silly reductions about at the mo :p (this is not spam, i do not work for any third party affiliation of CRC)
I've just been peeking. There's some really tempting stuff on sale. Problem is, I promised the missus there'd be no new bike parts until at least October :(

That is one hell of a sale though.

Back