Offroad Proflex 550

lee25

Devout Dirtbag
Have bagged myself another bike to join the stable,Always wanted one of these and this is gonna become my regular ride now,

Its in great condition with afew blemishes,gonna change the wheels as the ones on it are cheapos and give it a bloody good service but pleased with how it it rides!!! Just need to source some new elastomers for the back and flexstem now.

1fd31038.jpg

1349c26c.jpg

2b8dffd4.jpg

3263078d.jpg

fd873d4e.jpg

Nice Lee, simple and uncomplicated by fs standards, shouldn't be too hard to source the spares you need either...... I like it!....

I would like to see that in the flesh when you are finished Lee, given we are about 20 mins ride apart.....

Well done, what a great snaffle. :cool: I would have loved this too, but a few more new bikes happening in my stable and those are anti social enough! :LOL: Well done, if you wind up selling it... :D

Watching with interest. :cool:

Cool. I love my proflex, quite amazed just how effective the stem actually is.

Cheers for the comments guys, I'm chuffed to bits with it, I collected it yesterday and went straight to Sutton park for a blast :) I too was quite amazed how well it helps ease the bumps,such a simple design but effective,

Are the elastomer bumpers readily available or is there an upgrade for the rear shocker?.

The progress will be on hold for afew weeks as I'm off to Austria next week to help test aload of 2013 snowboard gear :)

Oh and feetabix, I'm sure I could bring the bike over to you one day to have a gander if you want.

Nice :cool: , i bought a 752 brand new in 92, loved it back then, always fancied another.

Someone on here successfully used elastomers from a cheap "suspension" saddle in the rear (think it may have been LGF ?), also seen others using suspension bushes from a car (track control arm bushes i think)

Back