Vuelta!!

So has anyone been watching? What a GT!! Sensational stuff and some truly epic finishes and climbing. Contador has been a joy to watch, relentlessly attacking and J-Rod countering. Le Tour next year should be a corker.

kaiser":2b15dzwf said:
So has anyone been watching? What a GT!! Sensational stuff and some truly epic finishes and climbing. Contador has been a joy to watch, relentlessly attacking and J-Rod countering. Le Tour next year should be a corker.

It's been good to watch.....Contador is really trying everything to get the red jersey, his tac tics have smashed Chris Froome and Team Sky :cry:

It's been must watch telly every evening.

Last nights finishing climb was eye watering. I do think that Purito has the measure of Contador... so far.

It may be the way he's running it, but I do feel for Chris Froome, he is just not getting the same degree of support that Brad got in the tour. Still an impressive ride though, especially given his season.

Froome pointed out that he has a lot to learn from the explosive attacking riders in this years Vuelta......and Team Skys approach to the Tour was spot on but I don't think they will have it so easy again.

That stage finish today was just evil. Horrible surface, narrow and wickedly steep. Amazing to see top riders get over the line and virtually stop dead and need pushed to stop them toppling.

And seeing Contador and Froome crack on a climb!!

Back