Bike MOJO

Perhaps we should arrange a Virtual MacRetro Ride........all arrange to be ready to start at a specified time, say 3pm this afternoon**, and off we go at our individual locations happy in the knowledge that whilst we may be alone, we are not alone :D

Hell sometimes I confuse even myself :shock:

:D

(** - unless its raining)

just get out and get some dirt under the wheels
try somewhare different too

usually puts a smile on the face

Mr Panda":3gl23nw8 said:
Perhaps we should arrange a Virtual MacRetro Ride........all arrange to be ready to start at a specified time, say 3pm this afternoon**, and off we go at our individual locations happy in the knowledge that whilst we may be alone, we are not alone :D

Hell sometimes I confuse even myself :shock:

(** - unless its raining)

Hey Panda yoor no half cummin out with some pretty deep/profound/meaningful shite today wow! :shock:

Or should I call you Sensei (that means teacher Eck) :roll:

so 3 'o'clock in my garden then ?

i'll be there

photo evidence would be good

Mark dig deep and get out with the guys again. Some cool riding over in the East coast rides thread. Or get back to somewhere with a high grin factor, as much as Pollock and the like are handy they can also be pretty miserable. Forget the building and do the riding.

jimihendrix":zfu7o9xm said:
clubby":zfu7o9xm said:
Went through the same earlier in the year. I think it's because I was riding alone too much. Without any riding commitments I struggled to find any motivation to get out.

That's exactly it with me, if i arrange to meet someone i'll be there no matter what, if i plan on going out tomorrow, bit of drizzle and i think feck it i'll no bother :roll: .

That's like me inaw, planning to go out on my own if I don't go I've only let myself down.
Also can't be ersed going out if there's the slightest hint of rain, just don't like getting wet anymore. To think I used to be out every weekend in my 20s and 30s paddling whitewater, sun, rain, freezin' cauld, I'd go.

P1040637.jpg

Back