Anyone on here bought the Giant Team DH from ebay

AdamAsh

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
for a stolen/dodgy bike :roll:

here i/we have, poor spelling, cash only, 0 feedback.

manchester :LOL:

true but only today i was telling my mum the 'here we have' rule. :LOL:

seriously, have a look at ebay on random 'high' value items and listings with 'here we have' will start ringing alarm bells for various reasons. i've only ever had great experiences buying stuff on ebay (barring chinese ti quick releases) and i reckon this simple rule has helped with that.

What is the rule then? Some people have dyslexia etc. so could often be down to thAt (bad spelling and such).

if it starts with 'here we have' then i dont touch. i understand some people have various reasons for poor spelling and grammar but even then i still find it relatively easy to see though that and judge accordingly. to some degree its intuition and i do consider myself a decent judge of character even on first impression.

like i say, its not just poor spelling in the adds that rings the alarms, but the overall tone plus low feedback or where feedback is high, lots of bikes sportswear and car stereos for sale that gives it away.

i calls it CHAVDAR :D

Still gutted.

Had my bid in at £315 as it was only at £260 1 min before end

Well specced bombproof bike.

I agree it is difficult to tell. Many of use will have been faced by buyers and sellers with no previous feedback. We all have to start somewhere though!

Nice bike though... always liked Giant's offerings.

** goes off to Google more pictures **

Latest posts

Back