Sun frames

Sun nothing more than a badged up Raleigh

Spokesmann":186ezlv4 said:
Thanks for the comments.

I think Ive hi-jacked this thread enough, best get back to the Sun!
I will add my thoughts on Sun being from Worksop we would not been seen dead on one of those horrible things as kids they were nothing more than a rebadged Raleigh "The All Steel Bicycle" Truwell was the stuff TI imported into Worksop by the truckload to build the rubbish Raleigh made in Nottingham Raleigh killed off Carlton Cycles with their crap Always better to be seen on a Carlton in and about Worksop than a Sun Cycle (thats what your Grandad rode to work on complete with the straight handlebars & sprung seat) No the Sun did not shine in Worksop horrible things a Raleigh in disguise

Re: Sun nothing more than a badged up Raleigh

carlton flier":26ovzng4 said:
Spokesmann":26ovzng4 said:
Thanks for the comments.

I think Ive hi-jacked this thread enough, best get back to the Sun!
I will add my thoughts on Sun being from Worksop we would not been seen dead on one of those horrible things as kids they were nothing more than a rebadged Raleigh "The All Steel Bicycle" Truwell was the stuff TI imported into Worksop by the truckload to build the rubbish Raleigh made in Nottingham Raleigh killed off Carlton Cycles with their crap Always better to be seen on a Carlton in and about Worksop than a Sun Cycle (thats what your Grandad rode to work on complete with the straight handlebars & sprung seat) No the Sun did not shine in Worksop horrible things a Raleigh in disguise

Great line! :LOL:

Back