BOTM Sept 12. Get your entries in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well why not! - My Orange P7 ;-)

Thought I might as well pop mine in here, seeing as I'd finished it finally!

Mostly all original with a couple of retro replacements and some new bits, my lovely Orange P7. It's not so shiny now I've been off-road (literally!!) but still going strong, would have took some trail pics but was too busy nursing the shoulder! ;-)

Some gorgeous bikes in here though, loving your beautiful Clockwork sinnerman (first Orange bike I ever saw and lusted after in a shop window!), and also player's D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X. looks amazing.

Cheers,

Al

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

Might as well put this in then. You will have to excuse the tyres thought, amber walls look nice but are crap to use.

main.php

main.php

P21 WCS Ritchey

I'll throw this beauty into the ring...

Rare as they come, this is the mid 90's WCS Fillet brazed version

Attachments

• p21b.jpg
    p21b.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 1,778
  • p21a.jpg
    p21a.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 1,778
Regular month, regular bikes :shock: pretty hard competition already...

Just finished, was waiting for the wheels, no knobbies, i'm going to use it to keep up with my friends on their "plastic" racers ;)

After seeing Nader's Black Yo Eddy, i decided to let my friends do their thing and put on some amberwalls.....

Attachments

• RB09.jpg
    RB09.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,747
  • RB09-02.jpg
    RB09-02.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,227
Some great entries so far , Carl : The usual fantastico entry , Stefan : love that Specialized ...one of my favourites in your collection. The Mongoose Amp looks the nuts too ! Loving the Muddy fox and the Marin aswell :cool:

Anyway i'll chuck my Funk into this months comp aswell !

f12.jpg

funk1-1.jpg

purple , amberwalls elevated maitou 1's turbo controltech ......

i'm in

Mmmmm Funk, Mantis, Funk, Mantis! can't decide, head throbbing! POP!

Lovely Bikes this month, going to be very difficult to decide, although I think I have my short list already. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back