Swedish clubs vs. English clubs

FMJ":c8na46sp said:
Leave at 2 with a 10. Wake at 10 with a 2.

Are those the best reviews you get?

It is all shite, I have toured and partied in Sweden and got lucky every time. So there are obviously plenty of dodgy girls there.

;)

Denmark is good on the whole (until you get so far out in the countryside that inbreeding becomes an issue) - not that I've tried very many of them - only managed to be single here for approx. 20 minutes after getting off the train in Copenhagen and meeting my wife while I was still shacked up with my ex.

So they clearly also have great taste in men.

But going out in Copenhagen of an evening or summer day is always a feast for the eyes.

I was never single in Denmark either, but have to agree the women there knock your socks off.

It is something to do with the culture really, they are well educated and liberal. Group sex is not as frowned upon as it is in some countries.

dbmtb":2bwa31d7 said:
Denmark is good on the whole (until you get so far out in the countryside that inbreeding becomes an issue) - not that I've tried very many of them - only managed to be single here for approx. 20 minutes after getting off the train in Copenhagen and meeting my wife while I was still shacked up with my ex.

So they clearly also have great taste in men.

But going out in Copenhagen of an evening or summer day is always a feast for the eyes.

Yep, I'll second that, going out on the weekend in any of the larger cities in Denmark is truly a smorgasbord of tit's and ass :p
However after living here for a good number of years I've come to the conclusion that danish women can also be COMPLETELY INSANE!!
...luckily I've found one of the good ones :D (...looking over my shoulder nervously while typing :LOL: )

Canuck":dbs0091p said:
I've come to the conclusion that danish women can also be COMPLETELY INSANE!!

If you'd have dated/cohabited with a French Canadian woman from Northern Ontario you would downgrade the Danes to SOMEWHAT INSANE.

They are bat-shit crazy. Trailer hitch chrome adage applies so it's a wash.......for a few years, at least.

what a great thread :LOL: :LOL: ..i have been lucky to work around the world..i have frequented some bars/clubs..the honest truth each country has a fair share of "star wars" bars :LOL:

Ernie ;) ;)

Back