CRC Sale

Just my luck, the only thing I really needed was a new waterproof jacket and they've hardly got any in stock in my price/size bracket. Got one with only about 5% discount.

John":1ekg2wmt said:
Dead Rats":1ekg2wmt said:
and go to CRC / Wiggle (etc - I try every website these days) via Qudico then I get 3% cashback (eventually!) sometimes more from other sites

...or click through one of the banners here instead and support your favourite bike site. Cashback sites are fine and dandy but can really have a damaging effect on sites like this which survive on advertising...
why not send everyone a PM explaining how the site is funded, I don't know how it works.

John":38ekxy8w said:
Dead Rats":38ekxy8w said:
and go to CRC / Wiggle (etc - I try every website these days) via Qudico then I get 3% cashback (eventually!) sometimes more from other sites

...or click through one of the banners here instead and support your favourite bike site. Cashback sites are fine and dandy but can really have a damaging effect on sites like this which survive on advertising...

duly noted...

Ive just tried looking but have no cr links on the site, I'm using an iPhone if that makes any difference. Show me the way and I'll go through that when I order the bike.

gtRTSdh":4s4mtd5w said:
why not send everyone a PM explaining how the site is funded, I don't know how it works.

Maybe I should pop a post somewhere. FWIW it survives on advertising, be that banners or clicking on affiliate links.

Dead Rats":4s4mtd5w said:
duly noted...

Ta.

gavinda":4s4mtd5w said:
Ive just tried looking but have no cr links on the site, I'm using an iPhone if that makes any difference. Show me the way and I'll go through that when I order the bike.

Either go through a CRC banner (which do pop up) or just click any CRC on the forum link will do it :D Cheers!

My cassette turned up with a broken spacer...I was all ready to kick off thinking I was going to have to send it back and wait even longer, but the lady I spoke to yesterday apologised and said a new one would be found and sent out. I was a bit sceptical, but got home to find a new one waiting for me. Result.

I ty not to buy from them as I like to support my LBS but at the end of the day they are a great company with a huge stock and great delivery and return policy. Smart guys that run it.

Back