All Things RekTek

lou74":3mb3iasv said:
i visited vancouver in the summer of 91, can't remember the name of the shop i went to, but do remember lusting over a toad with pro stop discs. any way, i do, some where i think still have a rek-tek sticker, about 4"x4" i think.

i know of someone who picked up one of these toads with pro stop discs just a few weeks ago. :shock:

believe it or not frank, a few get by me. :LOL:

FluffyChicken":3cv55f2t said:
Now the rektek headtube badge, the rektek sticker are on it, but the small one says titanium. The syncros sticker say Cro-Mo (well it's a columbus nichrome sticker and emblem with syncros branding at the top. Could well have been put on later. What did Brodies/Kona's look like around this time ?

Yep, this is a mystery. What did Syncros ever make that they put Columbus stickers on?

Could this be some sort of Syncros prototype frame?

I've always wondered what the frame in the ad is.

main.php

oddly I had gone to that exact same picture... as I knew it said what the forks where made from BUT afaik, they didn't use the branding, just the Syncros arm and hammer logo...

if anything, that looks more like your bike Scott. There's also a Syncros branded bike in one of the Syncros catalogues. Can't recall which year. And the photo is I believe in colour.

kellyjk":1gmj7o0v said:
Rektec told me that the bike is a rocky built rektek

Sweeeeet :D

What seatpost is that? Can you post a few more pics? If you are planning on sprucing it up a bit would you mind starting a dedicated thread so we can all follow along?

Cheers :cool:

forgot to ask.
with all these conflicting decals,
what exactly is the frame made of?
would be nice if it was painted titanium.
roy

Latest posts

Back