CRC Sale

My stuff arrived this morning. I can forgive them because the chain and cassette cost less than the cassette does elsewhere on its own.

Will get it fitted tomorrow. Hopefully no more slipping drivetrain.

When are the On-one/PlanetX sales on? about now i thought.
Not the current leftover stuff ,i mean when does it start afresh :?

I know what you mean about the postage thing, but here I am about to pull the trigger on a kona 2+2 for 50% off! Can't say fairer than that for my first bouncer :cool:

thats the puppy. my recent experience on th esouth downs way has pushed me to this, full rigid was not kind to my wrists :LOL: .

the only way i searched was to put the bikes in price order and scroll down th e page. it shows the discount you get easily but doesnt lit by discount. im dead please though because i always thought full sus was a downhill thing only and im to scared to jump these days. i rode this week on the sdw with 2 guys on downhill bikes and they proper stuggled going slightly uphill, but were happy on the downhills, whereas i was cool going up and flat but after 40 miles my gooch was stinging and my wrists felt like jello.

i was pleased to see this bike as kona imo make some pretty good stuff and its directed more at xc use. it just took some explaining as to why i needed another bike. :LOL:

In the sale (and normaly) there is a drop down box in which you can choose to sort by discount - high to low.

John":1e7hf3lj said:
gavinda":1e7hf3lj said:
I know what you mean about the postage thing, but here I am about to pull the trigger on a kona 2+2 for 50% off! Can't say fairer than that for my first bouncer :cool:

This one > http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=64991 ? Looks pretty good and quite a saving too :)

Anyway of searching CRC for biggest discount or amount of money off?

aye, search by discount high > low

and go to CRC / Wiggle (etc - I try every website these days) via Qudico then I get 3% cashback (eventually!) sometimes more from other sites

i just clicked through every single page....slow day in the office :)
got myself some rim tape and a rear shock boot for under 6 quid :)

whittled my basket down from a few more items than that though! :?

gtRTSdh":127enhmz said:
gtRTSdh":127enhmz said:
Got some ultgra triple cranks for £100 down from £230 I guess, and some Kore road bars for £14 down from £50, paid Wednesday night, still not despatched because they're so busy. It also seems that if you pay by paypal they deliver usaing a slower service than if you pay by card.

CRC say in the post today, must have been hell of a backlog!
they sent me a tyre instead of road bars. . . Good job.

Dead Rats":3vszp61a said:
and go to CRC / Wiggle (etc - I try every website these days) via Qudico then I get 3% cashback (eventually!) sometimes more from other sites

...or click through one of the banners here instead and support your favourite bike site. Cashback sites are fine and dandy but can really have a damaging effect on sites like this which survive on advertising...

Back