Richard Hammond

Robbied196":14scrpn4 said:
The big question is who decides to employ these people. Jonathon Ross - Speech Impediment, TV work? erm....NO Richard Hammond - Dwarf, TV work? erm....NO

Clearly whoever it was has a good idea of what will be popular!

In any case, while speech impediments could be a problem, I am baffled as to how someone's height has any connection with their suitability as a TV presenter...

ajm":x9p0i2s7 said:
I am baffled as to how someone's height has any connection with their suitability as a TV presenter...

Because they have to cut all the legs off the camera tripods :LOL:

and buy miniature studio furniture!

Why do some of you folk think it's OK to demean people because they don't fit your own narrow minded, ignorant view of what a perfect human being should be.

Grow up, and maybe address your own inadequacies first!

Featch":y5qwvcbv said:
Why do some of you folk think it's OK to demean people because they don't fit your own narrow minded, ignorant view of what a perfect human being should be.

I think your taking this a bit serious fella ;)

Featch":ioqaqqaq said:

well said, it seems some of the comments here sound like they come from some school ground.
i think its a shame some people still have these kind of prejudices.

Featch":135lpcww said:

For the same reason as some politically correct people have zero sense of humour :LOL:

videojetman":3syjjzz9 said:
Featch":3syjjzz9 said:

well said, it seems some of the comments here sound like they come from some school ground.
i think its a shame some people still have these kind of prejudices.

Prejudices??? Nope, its say what you see, an annoying small chap. Deal with it.

Robbied196":1sm7zc4v said:
The big question is who decides to employ these people.

Jonathon Ross - Speech Impediment, TV work? erm....NO

Richard Hammond - Dwarf, TV work? erm....NO

well the above statement looks like a prejudice statement.
deal with it. ;)

Back