Lymes disease 90% got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its very mixed ground there, but is floods a bit...woods, boggy thickets etc.....prob ticks but have heard other bitty things can transmit the bacteria.

my previous picture looked like that, but was fading when i took it, all the smaller ones now have a little hard dot in the middle 10 days after i went to that area.....very relieved this doc took itserious , but slightly concerned about the debate on how long treatment should last........NHS say 2 weeks strong or 4 weeks weeker antibiotics........lots on the net says should be 4-6 weeks to cover life cycle of the bacteria.......fingers crossed no real complications but it seems different for each person.

lumos2000":1ahgb1fb said:
theres been a lot of false widow bites in my area, mabey worth a google

They claim they don't live as far north as Scotland. My GF has caught about 5 in her flat. Confirmed by the Natural History Museum and Edinburgh Zoo based on photos she sent.

My initial though is that it isn't ticks as any time I've had a tick bites it has been single ones, or two at most. The OP seems to have a lot of bites. And I've always found the tick, or at least whats left of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back