Muddyfox Shoes

stewlewis

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Anyone ever tried Muddyfox shoes?
Sportsdirect have them cheap but it seems online only.

I'm looking for some SPD-SL road shoes, as I only have 1 SPD-SL bike I don't want to spend tons on shoes, some of them as cheap as replacing the pedals with SPD ones.

Any views on sizing and quality appreciated....

My son and daughter have both got the MTB shoes.

The sizes are fine and they are pretty well made, but a bit plasticy, as you'd expect for the price.

My son is very demanding of his equipment (will only wear Castelli cycle clothing!) and he thinks the MTB shoes are OK; so I would say in general, they fit fine and do the job, but you're not getting £100 shoes for £25, you are getting what you pay for.

videojetman":3nzul8o3 said:
can't go wrong with shimano shoes.

Except they are always a size too small for me.

I take size 8 shoes and have done since I was 16. But both my pairs of Shimano shoes are size 9, as 8's are too tight.

I just got some of these, had to go a half size up, but they are pretty comfy and very light.
Still quite new to using SPD's so didnt want to spend too much.

Shoes.jpg

NeilM":1kehl73d said:
videojetman":1kehl73d said:
can't go wrong with shimano shoes.

Except they are always a size too small for me.

I take size 8 shoes and have done since I was 16. But both my pairs of Shimano shoes are size 9, as 8's are too tight.

I was the same, size 10 up till about 16 but you'll find as you reach your " twilight years" :LOL: Your feet will creep up a size, I'm 11 now.

BTW I take it your not 16 now? :shock:

RobMac":1y9knqrl said:
I was the same, size 10 up till about 16 but you'll find as you reach your " twilight years" :LOL: Your feet will creep up a size, I'm 11 now.

BTW I take it your not 16 now? :shock:

No, I am way past 16 now, and so are my kids :roll:

I haven't noticed any problems with any other brand of shoes, or with my feet getting bigger, and I don't think it's a problem with Shimano's shoes, just their sizing seems a little off. Still good shoes, and as comfy as anything (once you get the right size).

Havent tried their shoes as its too much to be spending on speculation that they fit and are comfy,work well etc :?
I do have a pair of their longs and find them a good fit in waist and leg length.

They are not just online. All their larger stores stock them. So you can try them on.

Back