Hope&shimano brake, XTR, saddles, cranks

rich222

Dirt Disciple
having a clear out, after stripping a bike down.

Hope front brake, few marks, not been used for a bit, needs pads and bleed (i have a rear one with same lever but on my bike currently, if after a pair then let me know)- £25 posted
IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Shimano BR525 - recent pads, 50 miles on them, bled and all ok, few scratches and the pad securing pin was lost by LBS so wire used instead currently. usual scratches- £17 posted
IMG_1548.jpg

Pinnacle seat, couldnt get on with it- £10 posted
IMG_1439.jpg

Selle Italia seat - fair bit of wear, great shape, padding a little worn, great to try out the shape/style - £15 posted
IMG_1437.jpg

Race face Prodigy seatpost 26.8mm dia - £12 posted
IMG_1438.jpg

XTR Front mech, top swing M961 31.8 dia- works great, brilliant condition- £30 posted
IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

Tyres -
Continental Protection 26X2.3 - £10 posted
IRC MhtyosXC 26x2.1 - £10 posted

Both with loads of tread, few slight cracks in the IRC on side but nothing major, still inflates and rides fine. please note, they are the older versions of these tyres. the bikes quite old it came off.
IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

Cranks and rings, cranks have rub marks on them, rings not too bad, large a bit worn
Small - Shimano - 22t
middle - FSA 32/22
Large - FSA 46/36 (34)
cranks - one shows shimano M570 which i believe was an LX but the other one doesnt show it, see pic (not sure, was on the bike i split) - just want rid
£30 posted
IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

yes unfortunately, bought so i could get my bike up and running but its surplus to requirements now, all runs spot on with it

Rockshox Reba - 179mm steerer.
They are seized up, I know nothing about suspension, part from a bike split. the lowers are great with just a few decal marked. upper and steerer is great. the stanchions which move inside are marked, the black bit is dried on grease which i will clean up when i get chance. may be from a bad seal previously, but it looks to have had recent seals. see what you think yourselves... £65 posted

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

Back