Where the trail ends

I'm sort of not convinced now, I have just recently bought "strength in numbers" which was supposed to be equally epic and it is but it's just not long enough to justify the price tag of £25, I expected atleast an hour and a half of the actual film which I didn't get, it's about 45mins + extras etc.

This had made me think twice about getting "where the trail ends", I should say I that this is the first mtb video I have ever purchased as generally i prefer to ride than watch but the trailer looked good so I thought it would be awesome to watch the whole thing.

The trailer does look cool though

I think theres specific marketing of mtb films, they do seem to initially be quite highly priced and then slip quite quick I guess as the gnarrlier stuff comes out. Maybe the only way to make a buck. Itunes seems to have some of them for a reasonable price(download of course)

Looks like a nicely shot vid with some great riders.
However it reminds me a lot of the old Kranked videos and I hope it's not too repeditive with the guys continuosly riding down big dusty slopes for 45+mins.

I think it's odd too how they leave Utah to find new trails but seem as though they end up at very similar looking dessert locations accross the globe, hope there's some nice forrest singletrack in there.

There are some pretty amazing mtb vids coming out lately with some stunning photography and I,m sure this will be one of them.

Back