1996 Brodie Sovereign

YUM! that's NICE. Why the repaint? finish on it doesn't look bad as pictured from a far.

So that's why the hunt for the Syncros stem. Hope I'm of help to you. ;) Looking forward to your refresh with the additional Syncros parts.

BTW, is the seatpost at your riding height? Makes me think the frame is a tad small for you, no? And such a steep drop up front! Back's hurting just from looking! :LOL:

On most places the paint is not that bad. Only one of the cableguides on the toptube is rusted. Maybe I can repair that with some sandpaper and paint.

The seatpost is indeed at riding height. I have got long legs compared to my torso. Most times the 20" (and bigger) models are too long. Small frame is nice ride ;-).

The very low bar is not that bad. Actuallly it is a very nice ride. Only in winter (frozen paths) and on paths with many rocks it's quite hard. But Salsa is not really correct to use. All Syncros is how it should be.

Recently also purchased an short +6 Syncros stem over here to put on my wife's Blizzard (somewhere over here I posted some pictures ;-))

:shock: man that's a sharp looking machine!!! :cool:
but then i'm a bit biased. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
you've done an excellent job.
what's the serial number on this one?
roy

Latest posts

Back