Holidays!

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So, currently in Florida on holiday. Its fooking boiling and I have mental t-shirt tan lines from walking round all the Disney parks. Kind of like re-living my childhood in a way, but its an absolute blast!! Thinking of you guys!

Well actually, nah, I.m not, sorry!! Too busy scoffing all manner of gigantic foods etc.

See y'all soon ;)

We will be there in 3 weeks time. Save some grub for me, fat camp here I come.

I can recommend the barbecue grilled turkey salad they serve in the Disney Animal Kingdom - best salad I have ever had, honest. Go large!

Only been here a couple of days cyfa and not even a sniff of bad weather! Rained a bit yesterday evening, but thats about it.

Reki - salad?! I have had two steaks in two nights and they are awesome! But actually, a salad lunch would be quite nice. The dessert flights are great ideas, with 3 little puddings in one so you can try a little bit of a few different ones. So, the people I am with are a bit wussy with food so the other night I had seven desserts. No kidding. How I am alive is a miracle!

Will pop some piccies up when I am back.

Took my daughter who was 5 at the time and had the greatest holiday ever. At times it even bought a tear to my eye. Can highly recommend funnell cake.

Everybody I have spoken to recommends funnel cake, I will have some before returning for sure! It is pretty magical for the kids, none here with us, but the kids we see are smiling from ear to ear!

I have, however, but one place I will recommend of note - Le Cellier, in Epcot. I have just eaten an 18oz rib eye steak and it was phenomenal!! Book way in advance though, it gets busy!

Back