Richard Hammond

highlandsflyer":1u574dch said:
Somehow he found a woman smaller than him to marry.

Maybe he likes tall women? Or doesn't feel threatened by a tall woman? Like some men do.

He's a television presenter for God's sake. He adopts a style that earns him a fortune and any of us would do the same if we had the chance.

I don't know him and I don't like his TV style, but I've got no reason to slag him off, except for that style.

I'm sure that half of the people on this forum are nothing like the negative content of their posts in their daily lives.

I'm off for a nice cup of tea and a biscuit and a relax in my garden thinking pleasant thoughts, after my morning bike ride. :)

mass199":3nfs1hlj said:
I nearly ran him over today ;)

He lives 300 meters away from me in his castle :roll:

nooooo you cant do that! he's number three on my death list, if you get to him before me I'll have to rewrite the list........ :twisted:

I often wonder if the anger against the top gear three is more about jealousy of them having the best job in the world and getting paid millions to do it?

Don't really mind the feller, he occasionally comes out with a funny comment or two..

But..

C'mon, he's just another BBC bitch! There's nothing he wouldn't do for them... I'm sure he would literally soil his own pants live on telly if they paid him to do it. He's just a better looking Dom Littlewood. At least the big man JC doesn't hide his hatred for the British Ballbreaking Corp.. he's not afraid to have a dig as he knows they need him for ratings.

Nice crib tho'... very handy for Mayhem.. maybe worth the price of being a Beeb bitchboy :p

well all i can say is at least richard hammond doesn't slag off the humble cyclist.
lifes too short for this pointless hatred of a man who's only earning a living.

The big question is who decides to employ these people.

Jonathon Ross - Speech Impediment, TV work? erm....NO

Richard Hammond - Dwarf, TV work? erm....NO

Back