frames ,disc brakes ,parts loads of stuff going cheap sold

Can I ask why my name was the only one you outer? I only stated you agreed to dibs and then went and sold em. Get a grip mate and learn how to write

yea

well it was lucky for you you never bought the parts forks as you stated on the listing page lol
i told u they had sold in a pm last night ! surely if i was out rip people off i would have sold you them too?

If that's the case why can't I have the forks. As discussed in pm I never wanted a refund.

I have now been refunded.

Next time sort your poop out.

C'mon guys he has a feedback thread now seems to have been a genuine mistake and says he has refunded the involved parties. He's fairly new, cut him some slack. Plus any grievences should be by pm then the admins. maybe the. Lesson should be pay by goods not gift untill the person has built up some sort of rep.

Are you thick? I paid for forks correctly. Everything was fine. Stuff only kicked up when this erse sells the same fork twice.

never sold the same forks twice

never sold the same forks twice i though isold the exverts too u and the onza smart guy forks too the other guy so ithought
genuine mistake
i would of been happy to sell the fork to u or the other guy just
dont no why guys you post all this rubbish on my listing page were the whole world can see ????????????
i still have two sets of fork to sell no cash
ect onza smart guy forks
monitou exverts
only refunded both of u as i wanted to be fair to each partie not to cause awar

i beleive that it was all a honest mistake. we learn from the mistakes. i got my refund. would of rather had the forks but thats life i guess. happy selling

Re: frames ,disc brakes ,parts loads of stuff going cheap s

I bought some pumps from this user and they turned up 2 days later as promised in good order. Im happy with the seller and would buy from again :)

Back