frames ,disc brakes ,parts loads of stuff going cheap sold

refund both you guys way carry on making me look bad 4

i refunded both you guys why carry on making me look bad 4

JUST TO LET YOU NO I WILL BE LISTING THE FORKS AGAIN 4
£20 POSTED
ANY ONE WHO SLATED ME need not apply no dibs
no dirty dozen no one who has slated me on this page WILL BE BUYING THEM
a simply error

i do have two sets of forks onza smart guys rigid trials forks see my other parts listing they aperently sold monday to him mr proflex
when mr proflex emailed me ithought he was talking about them as he never stated what forks as they were the only ones listed that day #

idid pm him about a wanted ad for forks that was days before sent him aphoto of them on my fsr with never heard nothing back when he mailed monday i only had onza smart guys ones for sale so i assumed he wanted them as other people had been asking about them too

in my messages it said re forks subject forks ect

if mr proflex had of said im repling about monitou fork you sent me a pm and photo of them the other day
i would have known what forks he was wanting/talking about i assumed he was wanting/talking about the onza forks because i had them on there for sale.
please check my other listings , they sold monday to mr proflex ithought.

the monitou exvert forks sold tuesday two different listing to diiferent times/days.
if mr pro flex never said what forks he was wanting i asumed they were the forks i had for sale that day the onza ones were first to go on. and i had been repling to message from retro bikers about them that day.

why why why every one else who has bought from been happy
lesson is dont repeply to wanted ads

YOU WIILL BE REFUND

I HAVE REFUND YOU
IF YOU USED PAYMENT VIA CARD ,,BANK ACOUNT /PAYPAL

SOME TIMES IT TAKE COUPLE DAY TO IN PROSESSING TO GO BANK INTO YOU ACCOUNT
IF YOU PAID WITH FUND FROM YOUR PAYPAL ACOUNT IT WOULD OFF GONE STRIAGHT BACK IN
ON MY SIDE IT SAYS REFUND COMPLETE
I DONT MAKE THE PAYPAL RULES
IN I DONT HAVE YOUR MONEY ANY MORE SIMPLE

This seems to be something that should be discussed via PMs and not outed on here until there is no signs of conclusion.

There is a feedback thread here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

As always, read the for sale rules, it is Retrobike policy that they recommend paying via Paypal proper (i.e. with fees) which covers you fora ny transactions, the same way as on eBay.

Hope this all works out which it would seem it will be shortly.

I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME THANK U

I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME WAY THANK U
HONESTLY NEVER MENT FOR ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN

I JUST WANTED TO SELL SOME CHEAP PARTS AT GOOD PRICE TO FUND NEW PROJECTS
IF THERES APROBLEM BUYERS SHOULD PM ME
NOT WRITE ON MY LISTING WALL
PROBERLY PUT OTHER RETRO BIKERS OFF BUYING FROM ME IN FUTURE

ANY ONE WHOS BOUGHT FROM ME IN THE LAST FEW DAY WILL RECIEVE THE ITEMS THEY BOUGHT
IF THERES APROBLEM WITH THE ITEMS IWILL REFUND THEM ONCE THEY ITEMS ARE RETURNED NO QUESTIONS ASKED

thanks

just like to say aBIG THANKS! to all the guys who have bought from me in the past leaving feedback in my freed so fast cheers guys safe riding

Back