frames ,disc brakes ,parts loads of stuff going cheap sold

it was very lucky

it was very lucky i never posted the guy the onza forks today as then iwould have been in big trouple

Re: i dont now how feedback freed works

hurcytm":lbsr4ld7 said:
i dont no how it works tryed to leave it for others too some retro bike seem to have a feedback page me like some dont
one guy who bought some near new old stock mavic cerimic d521 on xt hubs mint condition £50 post was over joyed
he said he would start one for me
do i even have a feedback freed
i think you are a scammer

convince me you are not

why

why whats the point i buy from here my self ! if you are going to scam people who will buy from u
bikes are my life
i need to sell parts to buy new parts one long chain
keep the wallet full

'the burden of proof lies with who declares, not who denies'. Innocent until proven guilty.

bigmick":2wxkrwdq said:
How is your pal Iwish these days?

He is great thanks. He has finished his 456 bike and seems to like it how it is specced now. Got some fox forks on it and some avids (cant remember which ones). Not sure on weight of it though. Wheels are solid but heavy.

people that have bought from me

some of the retro bikers who have bought from me in past and recieved items as descriped no complaints so far

dragon ninja fsr exspert frame and parts
dave.h dcd chain devise
r7ctr mavic wheels
tc fsa headset
jamabikes progear frame
midasdj azonic ds frame and parts
jj 94 bomber forks
dragon ninja tnt pedals
w.wbiffta fsr extreme frame and parts
bornarlyon bike parts simon lovell 99 lx levers
dave h
carl 170
twhang-666
ishaw raceline brakes

I not checked yet but will look later and let you know if I got my refund. Also I still need a pair of forks so if anyone knows of any then please let me know. Cheers

Back