frames ,disc brakes ,parts loads of stuff going cheap sold

fsr

big mick. i see you have a 98 fsr. i have the ground control extreme too 98 (green) and have standard fsr but upgraded brakes the hydrolics.(blue) love these bikes.

basically all that happened is

sent mr proflex an email replying to wanted add for fork sent him aphoto of my fsr with the forks on days ago never heard nothing then i listed some onza rigid forks yesaday had answered emails and question from retro bikers about the onza forks not relising mr proflex was talking about aset of fork i sent him aphoto of them on my fsr day ago and sold him the onza ones thinking he was talking about those as they were the only forks listed that day as only put the exvert on today shit happen refunded

forks

merlin bikes sent me a pm and has said that he looked at my wanted post asking for parts and realised that i had asked first and paid first and is happy for me to have them. what a nice bloke. restored my faith in retrobike. there is good people out there. i sure all this was a honest mistake but it just hassel that i dont want. i hope we get this sorted.

MERLIN BIKES WHAT A STAR

FORKS

i sure it is a honest mistake. you told me last night that you was posting them today. did you post them today? i dont want the refund i would like the forks still if possible please

forks

i guess you didnt post the forks today then like you said you would? again that could be totally honest too. people have ever changing lives and things get in the way of our plans but you not doing yourself any favours mate. getting agressive via pm will not help either. we dont need people like this on retrobike. it spoils it for everyone. people be warned

kind of lucky i have not

kind of lucky i have not posted the forks i use courier on big parcels anyway lucky me

Back