frames ,disc brakes ,parts loads of stuff going cheap sold

Not being awkward but for future reference as a new member what is form on the forum for reserving items? i quoted 2nd "dibs" if 1st person withdrew interest which I thought was the norm.

Some people care for dibs, others couldnt care less. Most people put it in the ad description or whatever.

cyfa2809":38qq0cv4 said:
Some people care for dibs, others couldnt care less. Most people put it in the ad description or whatever.

yeah but this guy said 'ok sure thing' after dibs was brought up so presumed it was ok

Looks like 2 people have paid for them though so glad i never went through with anything

forks

he might have two sets. he private messaged me yesterday saying he had a set of forks. so we made a deal and i sent payment via paypal last night. i am sure there is a honest explanation

ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME

he has sent me a message saying that he has sold me some other forks called onza which are silver. i dont know anything about them. i put up a wanted listing for parts for my 98 fsr and he sent me a pic of the forks on his old fsr and offered them to me for £25 posted. i acceppted and paid via paypal last night. he said last night that he received the payment and that he wrap them up and post out today. i have come on retrobike tonight and see that he is selling them again. what is going on? i dont get it. people on retrobike forums always seemed to me to be very honest good people and i have brought stuff off here before with no probs. everyone always helpful. people like this ruin it for everyone. i just hope it is a very honest mistake that gets put right.

ADMIN PLEASE HELP

Re: ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME

Proflex 1982":1yw8modv said:
he has sent me a message saying that he has sold me some other forks called onza which are silver. i dont know anything about them. i put up a wanted listing for parts for my 98 fsr and he sent me a pic of the forks on his old fsr and offered them to me for £25 posted. i acceppted and paid via paypal last night. he said last night that he received the payment and that he wrap them up and post out today. i have come on retrobike tonight and see that he is selling them again. what is going on? i dont get it. people on retrobike forums always seemed to me to be very honest good people and i have brought stuff off here before with no probs. everyone always helpful. people like this ruin it for everyone. i just hope it is a very honest mistake that gets put right.

ADMIN PLEASE HELP
how did you pay

was it paypal gift

Back