benbonty's Feedback!

Ben bought my WI Eno wheelset. He said he was interested and asked me if I could them for a while, He has kept his word and bought them.

I would recommend him.

Hi All

Worst decision I made in the past year or so on this site was to deal with Mr Bonty here, I wanted his Haro frame, so I asked if I could pay half now half in a week, ben said yes I could so I duly did this when I said I would. Ben sent me a reply saying will post early next week............. So the week after he said he would post it I contacted him................... Will send it out Thursday. I was going away on Monday with no way of getting anyone to collect it, so I asked for a refund.............I got told NO you can't have a refund it is booked and ready to go. I told him this is not my problem as you didn't post when you said you would. Things got a bit heated and he told me that he had booked guaranteed next morning delivery at extra cost so it would be there on Friday.........Well it didn't turn up and not on Saturday either.................So I refused delivery in a note on Monday...........After another 2 weeks haggling I finally got some of my money back minus £35 for delivery.

Also his entire attitude stinks he was rude and sarcastic from the outset of the problems. I will never deal with him again and would suggest neither do you.

Mark :twisted: :twisted:

Not being funny or anything but, What's happened Bonty? You've had good feedback for ages!

Communication was quick and efficient until I paid. The item I paid for is good, arrived as described and well packed.. There end the positives. :(

I paid for the item concerned on the 15th of November, he said he would post it the following day if I chose to go ahead. Cutting a long story short I recieved it yesterday - 4th December after much vagueness and a falling out.

benbonty":3eg1ygf0 said:
Photos finally added! Please excuse my underwear in the first one :LOL:

The addition of pants in his advert ^^ is quite right - All MrBenbonty did was talk pants until things eventually materialise.

Like anyone else, I can understand and accommodate for delays, time away due to commitments/issues IF they are accounted for with communication. He did 'come good' in the end but I had to chase him up- hard- to do it. I'm none too pleased with the tone taken with me when I did address matters with him

Not impressed :evil:

Purchased Mavic/Sugino wheelset

Great seller - patient, well packaged, exactly as described, very happy

Top Guy :)

Back