New bike Cube AMS 29er

main.php

A very nice ride out around St Ives and Harden moors last night. I had one small fall and scratched the bike so that out of the way now :?

After doing a few miles on Cube i have come to the conclusion I love it. Went to Hamsterly yesterday for the first time, mostly on the red. Great place managed to cover 24miles and just over 2640ft of climes :shock:.

The best thing about it I really put the bike through it paces and I never once felt over or under biked, followed a few big bikes down the bomb hole this lead to a little to much air for me but the bike soaked it all up. :cool:

to top it off I have a ride on this retro best.

main.php

and some nice pictures of the Cube as the sun was out.

main.php

main.php

Looks really nice that.

Do you ride a lot with your seat that low? You might have got away with a smaller frame?

coomber":3tb7nr51 said:
Looks really nice that.

Do you ride a lot with your seat that low? You might have got away with a smaller frame?

Cheers, seat only that low due to massive jumps on the next down section.. :LOL:

My little raleigh, had so much fun on that little bike that day.

Cubes are brilliant bikes and my stereo i would regard as the best allround bike iv owned so far, 2 years of battering and its still totally A1.

(apart from my sunny days only raleigh ofcourse)

:cool: and the best news is that they keep getting better and better when you find what the bigger wheels limits are.

Cube's 29ers have a different geometry to other 29ers, hence riders feeling at home on them straight away

They use the same BB height as a 26er & I think they also use the same wheelbase as a 26er (trying to remember exactly what the rep told me 6 months ago lol)

They have a patent (pending) on the front mech mount too IIRC

Excellent value bikes (my honest opinion, even though I do sell them!)

I would say that my 120mm travel Sting is as capable as the 140mm Orange 5 that I sold to get the money for it & it's a good 2 or 3lb lighter!

Cube sold out of the 29ers so fast last year they didn't know what had hit them!

This year most of the range is available in 26 or 29" wheels, and there's also a 650b Stereo

Back