Orange Vit T2

jskdog

Senior Retro Guru
Well a huge thankyou to Mr Scruff for letting be the next keeper of this beautiful frame. It's a 21" and will be built with the quadras for now (untill I can afford some RC 35's)
Should be getting a full LX groupset for it and just ordered a new headset and 1" steerer extender.
The wheels are deore dx hubs on matrix single track rims.

Attachments

• 523606_10151019710736643_1588959665_n.jpg
    523606_10151019710736643_1588959665_n.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 670
nice!......they are a great riding frame, full of feel, and that matt gunmetal grey coloured paint is lovely too!......rc35's are kind of the legal minimum requirement though, you do understand?!...... ;)

Completely need's rc 35's. Part of me wants to put it away in the garage untill I have sourced all the best bits, but that could take time and im sooooo excited about trying it out. Ordered a 1" headset but they are awaiting delivery so god knows when that will come, might see if anyone on here has one they don't need

Just managed to get a full LX groupset with canti's hopefully the headset and steerer extender should arrive today.
Looking like I may have some kind of build by the end of the week!

It's in lovely condition as well, totally worth the 400 mile :shock: round trip to pick it up.

I have come RC35's which are in great condition, could do you a good price. They need a 1inch steerer though (no steerer at present).

RC30's should work... :cool: Take ya time collecting bits to make it a good un. I spent 3 years on my Prestige and the committee still want final bits swapped! :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

A little slow on noticing this once, frame looks fabulous! Still deeply unsure on the wisdom of selling it! I hope you get as much joy out of it as I did, they're lovely bikes to ride... Good to meet you as well, it's nice to know that there are other people out there with a faint obsession regarding the bikes of our youth :)

Back