D

I wouldn't say they are that low profile and are more than up to the job. They are tyres that I would never have chosen myself though but now am so happy someone did. Nokian never really hit my radar apart from that huge 3" monster they did.

By having the trunion really low on the shock its a much longer curve before the arch could even get close to the tyre.

Put some 151's with a 7" conversion on. What's everyone think of the black? Obviously it will look better when it's got 151 decals but at the minute I'm having no luck :( Ride wise they are a million times better than the old boxxers (which now live mounted to my kitchen wall :) ) the legs are about 2" longer than the others + that extra inch of travel really is noticeable! If only an extra inch was that easy to come by for everything...... :LOL:

The head angle is now much slacker giving a much more stable feel at speed, I no longer feel like I'm hitched over the front wheel....

Decals

Hi there, I too am in the market for some 151 decals.

I'm hoping to get some reproduced from measurements and close up pics of my forks. They are fairly tidy already but i want them as new :D

I'll let you know if i'm succesful!

Decals

Hi there, I too am in the market for some 151 decals.

I'm hoping to get some reproduced from measurements and close up pics of my forks. They are fairly tidy already but i want them as new :D

I'll let you know if i'm succesful!

just finished 11 16 hour days in a row, ill try to get on to those decals over the weekend of i wake up haha, im working on it. ill keep you informed.

Ps: Your bike is far to nice

Back