Hope Mono Suspension on 517

Wheel

Yes Sir is indeed interested. Is the bearings smooth, run true and brake surface got life ?

Will compliment my other off X517

Cheers Gav :LOL:

Re: Wheel

Ronwetleg":ije8vbjd said:
Yes Sir is indeed interested. Is the bearings smooth, run true and brake surface got life ?

Will compliment my other off X517

Cheers Gav :LOL:

Hi Gav,
Sorry for the slow reply :oops: Just double checked and everything seems straight best as I can tell out of the bike (and it rode fine not long back so I'm pretty confident on that), walls are obviously used but still nice and smooth, not too worn at all with the machining still visible. There is a slight rumble to the bearings, so maybe in 10 000 muddy miles or so you'll need to drop a fiver and ten minutes work on a set of bearings! ;) :LOL:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOPE-FRONT-WH ... 1329wt_932

Certainly in no immediate danger though :D

Trying to think of postage dodges but unless anyone from your way is coming up to the Peaks National, I'm struggling a bit...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
wheel

Thanks for reply !! okay........let me consider as a pair of hope ti on mavics has just been offered to moi......

be in touch Gav

Re: wheel

Ronwetleg":2eoss1sg said:
Thanks for reply !! okay........let me consider as a pair of hope ti on mavics has just been offered to moi......

be in touch Gav

Remember to check them for cracks! :p :LOL:

Just a reminder to people not to buy this just so we can annoy elpedro :twisted:

though it is a nice wheel and the hubs a lovely red mono suspension, check it out at the national* The bearings are 6001 2RS

FluffyChicken":2sbbbt72 said:
Just a reminder to people not to buy this just so we can annoy elpedro :twisted:

though it is a nice wheel and the hubs a lovely red mono suspension, check it out at the national* The bearings are 6001 2RS

Cheers! :roll:

:LOL:

Latest posts

Back