Spooky Bandwagon build *FINISHED PHOTOS*

BobCatMax":n9m4quhk said:
It's looking great so far

Thankyou, needless to say after a few calls round the LBS's this morning, none have got what I'm after so another box is on its way from CRC! ;)

Save the Spooky part of the rear disc mount that's being copied for me this week, the 185 front rotor that's in the post, and the chain that'll be fitted when I get a new tool tomorrow, she is now all uptogether and built! As soon as these last parts are with me and fitted I'll get some decent photos up here to share with you all. To say I'm really happy with the finished build is the understatement of the year :LOL:

A frustrating day today, disc rotors and chain now all fitted but upon collecting newly machined brake mount parts found them to be marginally out on a couple of measurements which had inadvertently been reversed :( More are to be made but no precise timescale yet. Could be a few weeks now before this ones fully completed. Think i'll get some good photos done now anyway to share with you all :D

Do it! We need some photos

So, short of the brake mount that is being redone for me, and then the brakes being attached and setup the build is finally uptogether! Never ridden brakeless before but just prior to these photos i couldnt resist a quick spin on her round the nearby pump track esque thing, and happy to report she rides as good if not better than the one I had BITD. I'm in love again! :LOL:

BIG credit for a number of parts and guidance on this build go to Ba57ards (Tony), not only is he a fountain of knowledge on Hope brakes but also appears to have the most well stocked spares outside of the Hope factory! Cheers mate, you're a true gent and scholar.

There are also many many others on here who have chipped in along the way, and again, I am eternally grateful to you all. This build really would not have been possible without the help of Retrobike and it's members.

Thanks again folks, and I hope you like the end result? Rich

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

Very nice indeed :cool: You've done a great job with it mate

Back