Important things NOT to do

suburbanreuben":733t8in2 said:
Try lighting your farts! :D

As its mainly sus fork oil[of varying weights]has an approximate flash point of 137c so my 36.8c doesnt quite cut the mustard.

Pun intended ;)

Mind you,as a vapour ....:?

Has ter Dot 4 made you stop going ?

basum tish

or the suspension oil made it softer

... runs away grabbing coat :shock:

When i was little i used to hide behind the sofa and sip 3 in 1 oil !...plus eat all the lemon flavored vitimin tablets :shock: suprised my liver still works......i also drank the water from a snow globe... :cry:

greenstiles":3f9zc98j said:
When i was little i used to hide behind the sofa and sip 3 in 1 oil !...plus eat all the lemon flavored vitimin tablets :shock: suprised my liver still works......i also drank the water from a snow globe... :cry:

I was the same :shock: well not sipping on the 3 in 1.More the taste for the vitamin tablets.I polished off at least 50 of the nice blackcurrant flavoured ones before starting on the orange.They eventually noticed and that was the end of that :(

sylus":1gltofv6 said:
If you overfill the car battery...don't suck out the excess with a straw

:LOL: :LOL:
Learned that lesson from draining the odd fuel tank.Nothing in the world quite tastes like red diesel ;)

highlandsflyer":1gltofv6 said:
I have reached and drank from a bottle of pee on winter camping trips before. Consider yourself lucky. :)

OK if you were majorly drunk the night before,then its considered in some parts of Edinburgh as the 'hair of the dog'

About 20 years ago, while visiting my parents, I came inside from mowing the lawn on a particularly hot and humid day, and my younger brother was watching TV with what appeared to be an ice-cold bottle of RC Cola on the table next to him. I was very thirsty, and so I asked him if I could have a sip.

His reply: “Don’t do it.” So I ask again, and again his reply: “Don’t do it”. I say “c’mon! I’m really thirsty!”, but for a third time his reply “Don’t do it”.

So, as his older brother, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I grabbed the bottle and poured a mouthful, and then nearly gagged, and instead of simply spewing the contents out all over my parents’ living room, I ran to open the door to go outside, with the mouthful of “cargo” still “onboard”, and I spewed it out into the backyard. Then, much to my brother’s amusement, I proceeded to turn on the garden hose as quickly as possible and completely pressure wash the inside of my mouth and back of my throat for about a minute.

My brother had been chewing tobacco and……yes……using the bottle as his spit receptacle. It's funny how tobacco spit in a soda bottle looks exactly like soda.

Lesson learned.

Attachments

• throwing-up.gif
    throwing-up.gif
    37.9 KB · Views: 259
  • about-to-vomit.gif
    about-to-vomit.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 259
I had a sulphuric acid butty quite recently, my acid pickle tank was on my kitchen worktop and it had leaked unknown to me and so I makes a butty. It was towards the end of the butty that I worked out what the tangy taste was leaving a tingling sensation that was getting worse - oh heck battery acid, I knew that taste, so it was in the fridge for the milk, that sorted it out. But the stuff I have is undiluted 4 mohler lab grade sulphuric acid I use for cleaning metalwork after hard soldering.

Back