at what point do you leave neg feedback on ebay?

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i sold a few bits and pieces last week, sent out the invoice things, 4 out 5 paid within an hour or so but one didn't. i emailed him the next day saying "if you pay now i can get it in the post etc otherwise it'll be a couple of days etc"

bear in mind the auction finished on a sunday.

no response, 3 reminders later and i finally get a response on the friday saying sorry i haven't got the money but i get paid on monday can you hold on blah blah blah, i say yes but if no payment by monday evening i'll leave negative feedback as a non payer.

it's now monday evening after sending a reminder this morning.

time for the negative non paying feedback? :?

i have never had a non payer before so don't know how bad (in the grand scheme of ebay) this is.

leave neg feed back. You have been very patient. I'd send him a message say what a pain he has been and has cost you money. :x

when he replied i said i wouldn't have minded if he had responded straight away, atleast i would have known what was going on.

As a seller you cannot leave negative feedback for a buyer. You can report it and they'll get a unpaid item strike but that's it!

I'd leave negative feedback.

Don't bid or buy unless you have the money ready to be transferred, it's as easy as that.

you still can't leave negative feedback as a seller no matter how pissed off you are :(

have just done the resolution centre thing, what a load of rubbish! you should be able to leave neg feedback regardless of buyer or seller, it's like assuming that all buyers are perfect! :roll:

sylus":26gpkwd0 said:
you still can't leave negative feedback as a seller no matter how pissed off you are :(

Oh but you can. You just have to mark it as positive, doesn't mean that the wording can't be negative. Just remember to leave a follow up message with more negative wording, your eye gets drawn to those when you scan feedback.

Back