1993 Mongoose Amplifier finished pag 2

mikee":c9jwqcwv said:
does the twp have a canti mount on it
my amp dont have that

Hi,

I bought me this TWP brace her on this forum 2 mounth ago.
It has a canti mount on it and works well and the looks are great.

p4pb8606642.jpg

p4pb8606644.jpg

@Skywalker,about the seatpost,i know that has to be a straight one,but find one in silver that fits in the mongoose frame.

I still keep coming back to these pics, Im sorry but this should also be put in BOTM IMHO... :cool:

This bike has something about it - more than the sum of it's parts.

Good work, sweet ride :cool:

sinnerman":2xx8ton8 said:
I still keep coming back to these pics, Im sorry but this should also be put in BOTM IMHO... :cool:

What you mean by BOTM IMHO...

And i know it`s a nice looking Mongoose Amplifier and i can helped also by still looking at the pic`s what i have made last week saturday morning :D .That i have put the bike together with no help from nobody,but my self. ;)

Mongooseboy":2j8qvjvo said:
sinnerman":2j8qvjvo said:

What you mean by BOTM IMHO...

And i know it`s a nice looking Mongoose Amplifier and i can helped also by still looking at the pic`s what i have made last week saturday morning :D .That i have put the bike together with no help from nobody,but my self. ;)

I think you should place into the Bike Of The Month comp.

Here..

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=218979

nice! :cool: the build is superb! only thing i'd consider changing is the seatpost. i have a CT in silver that i originally picked up for my Amplifier, but i ended up switching to the same in black. ;)

what are those silver cable outers you used?

mikee":33tm4h43 said:
does the twp have a canti mount on it
my amp dont have that

the cable stop on the right swing arm is the canti mount. only issue with using it is that the canti yoke ends up being off centred. the integrated TWP canti pulley is interesting.

img_1438_202.jpg

Back