East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

4th Sept Venue

Thringstone :D

Last Friday night the route was very rideable, with a few claggy bits.

Is it too early in the year for the Woodhouse Eaves route?

OK we've decided Thringstone (Cademan) this week and possibly Cannock next week.

So, 7pm at Bull's Head car park then Rob, John and I can offer you all the delights of the new pub we've found... it's quirky.

I almost certainly won't make it this week due to work. I've never been to Cannock, so I'd be interested in that next week, but sounds a bit far to go for an evening ride?

50 miles and 1hr 10ins from Beeston according to AA routeplanner, but I'll be leaving at rush hour so probably add 30 mins to that for the way out. Will depend on me being off work on both Tues and Weds I think!

I love that ride, cademan woods are a great playground, hope you all enjoy canock next week, and a big respect to Big John for next Wednesday, see you all in 4 weeks.

Legacy555":24f83lwu said:
I love that ride, cademan woods are a great playground, h.

Same here, for me it is like an in between of Cannock and Pines, not as steep as Cannock but far steeper and tricky than the Pines.
It was a great ride last night and being dry the grip and speed was very good with some good jumps and many tricky sections both ascending and descending :cool:

It is a shame i am going to miss Cannock next week as i really enjoy going there :cry:

Back