CRC Sale

Got some ultgra triple cranks for £100 down from £230 I guess, and some Kore road bars for £14 down from £50, paid Wednesday night, still not despatched because they're so busy. It also seems that if you pay by paypal they deliver usaing a slower service than if you pay by card.

I always pay with paypal and i have always had the same speedy delivery. First class on everything apart from large stuff which is parcel force 48hr.

Got some nukeproof pedals from £39 to £24 which I ordered yesterday.
Their sale seems to cover so much and at such cheap prices, really hard not to find something you need. Trouble is spending too much!

Always found their service and delivery times great. Ordered yesterday evening (11pm) with paypal and dispatched today.

I will always support my lbs but my true lbs is shocking so I would much rather get bits from CRC.

One issue I ever had was trying to get a fox tshirt in their sale which despite trying twice (different designs) both times they were out of stock but the website allowed me to prrocess an order. They have me a £5 voucher both times so can't say fairer than that.

The delivery on my cassette and chain was terrible...it was ordered last Tuesday morning and only dispatched today.

The weird thing is that my Royal jacket was sent super quickly and there was only a day or two between the orders. Still won't stop me using them as no one else can match their normal prices, let alone the sale prices.

superstu":2tnr3sri said:
One issue I ever had was trying to get a fox tshirt in their sale which despite trying twice (different designs) both times they were out of stock but the website allowed me to prrocess an order. They have me a £5 voucher both times so can't say fairer than that.

Exactly same thing happened to a guy I work with. Ordered a Fox jersey and they don't have it despite the order being taken. He got a 5er voucher.

gtRTSdh":27726aw6 said:
Got some ultgra triple cranks for £100 down from £230 I guess, and some Kore road bars for £14 down from £50, paid Wednesday night, still not despatched because they're so busy. It also seems that if you pay by paypal they deliver usaing a slower service than if you pay by card.

CRC say in the post today, must have been hell of a backlog!

Latest posts

Back