RetroBike National Series Rd 6: Peak District ~ 15/09/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear that rob!.......talking to you is generally the only sensible conversation i get on rides!.....you will be there in spirit!.... :D

I'm coming along for a Pootle in the Peaks.

I'm sure to the surprise of my Anglian friends I'll be on a retro bike too :shock:

Now if we can just avoid all hills that would be great.

drystonepaul":30byya9r said:
Rich Aitch":30byya9r said:
Wriggling with anticipation already. Is anybody else thinking of staying over on the Saturday and which campsite are we staying at?
The Laneside campsite in Hope is usually the favourite choice: --> http://www.lanesidecaravanpark.co.uk
It's about a minutes ride from the start and finish point too.

I can't do the Saturday evening but may stay over on the Friday night instead.
The first climb is all the better with a stinking hangover...

'OW MUCH!
As my avatar would say. It's £3 cheaper to stay at the Youth Hovel and you don't need to bring a tent. It's fair to say I was expecting an honest Yorkshire price for the campsite but it looks like you pay loads of wonga and can't even do anything. Dog surcharges, no gazebo's honestly! It looks to me like it's geared to serve those Caravan Club type pedents who never leave home without their Talbot camper van so that they'll always have somewhere to plug in their beard trimmer.

I'll be there. There will be beer. Gonna camp fri/sat. Got a load of karma tat to give away - shed needs clearing. Cheers
Spence

spencer13":2c64rp7x said:
I'll be there. There will be beer. Gonna camp fri/sat. Got a load of karma tat to give away - shed needs clearing. Cheers
Spence

super!

got some spares to palm off myself. 1995 marin pine mountain F+F, for starters.

Better put me down for attendance though need to know where mrlee will get his 'megaburger' ???
Pray to the weather gods!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back