Illegal off-roaders/motor-cross bikers !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
greenstiles":3gfxy62i said:
God what a lot of BS bravado is following on from this story ! ''I'm bigger than you crap '' I 'd beat you in a fight, my temper is this....jeez...are motorcyclists ( like they are a species of their own ) tougher by default...so don't tackle them.....

I'm usually a motorcyclist and done loads off road in Wales when i was younger. I'm also a cyclist and hiker...........and no i'm not going to post a picture of my flask to prove it !

I was wondering how long it would take my e-stalker to chime in.

sylus":31xkqhtw said:
I am to fat and to old to be doing a jason bourne diving to the ground then poking something through the spokes of a fast moving motorcycle with military secret spy accuracy
Same here, I'm getting older and fatter by the minute, but I think I'd at least give it a try. Whether or not I succeeded it would still send a message to an attacker.

I realize, however, that you have to choose your battles in this world, and one might argue that by reacting while I was with my girl might get her in even more danger should I fail, but if it were indeed an attack, then the attacker will have forced my hand to defend myself, my girl, my dog, etc. I understand it's easy for me to talk all "Jason Bourne Special-Ops Ninja Crimefighter" while I'm sitting at my keyboard here sipping my coffee, so I guess the best I can say is that I'll just have to make the best decision on how to act at such a time should the same thing happen to me.

Regardless, the motorcyclist in this particular case is a coward and a bully, and I'm willing to bet that sooner or later somebody will teach him a lesson in consideration and responsibility.

FMJ":2ebx0aqm said:
The problem I'm seeing pop up here is advocating the OP to resort to violence. He'd be picking a fight that he has little chance of winning, especially if it were someone like me with more padding/armour than a riot cop, and my...........temperament. I know if I'm on legal or grey area trails, came around a corner and didn't chop the throttle to slow down as quick as he thought I should, then took a swing at me with a walking stick, two things would happen.

1) With MX gear over top of Dainese body armour and a fiberglass/kevlar helmet on, the blow(s) wouldn't do a hell of a lot.
2) Having just been assaulted, and knowing my temper, I'd most likely go into the red, drop my bike, take his stick from him, and beat the living *** out of him with it, probably breaking a few bones on purpose so the message lingers for a few weeks. Some of the ish I've seen suggested to the OP in this thread will end up getting him hurt, possibly badly, and I find it to be cavalier and without any rational thought.

just sayin'.

All I can say is you were not there to witness what happened in the first place and to see the female further down the path in tears was shocking.

How brave of you to keep all the armour on so you are able to kick the shit out of someone,
you are one brave thug and to top it off I bet you'd be bragging to your mates in the local pub
about beating up this pensioner who waved and branded a stick at you for screaming by them with a massive killing machine :roll:

So you think I resorted to violence after being attacked on by a mindless thug ?
I wished I'd been on my own walking and not with the wife and dog,
as i don't brag about my temper the b*stard would be in hospital now.

I must remember to watch a Rambo film again so i can practice sewing my arm up in the wilderness.

Oh by the way I don't HATE every off road biker I see, but just the one who clearly endangered my family.

bearing in mind there are currently no mods online and i have been contacted by pm (as an AEC semi-mod) regarding this thread might i politely suggest that you guys chill out a bit.

:)

talking about tempers and violence is not really what we want is it.

jonnyboy666":3po8t3f7 said:
bearing in mind there are currently no mods online and i have been contacted by pm (as an AEC semi-mod) regarding this thread might i politely suggest that you guys chill out a bit.

Well said ;)

C'mon guys, don't turn on each other, this isn't a 'we hate motor cyclists' thread and it isn't a 'let's go out a start beating people up for the sake of it' thread :)

Ian Raleigh":mmdtsj99 said:
All I can say is you were not there to witness what happened in the first place and to see the female further down the path in tears was shocking.

How brave of you to keep all the armour on so you are able to kick the shit out of someone,
you are one brave thug and to top it off I bet you'd be bragging to your mates in the local pub
about beating up this pensioner who waved and branded a stick at you for screaming by them with a massive killing machine :roll:

So you think I resorted to violence after being attacked on by a mindless thug ?
I wished I'd been on my own walking and not with the wife and dog,
as i don't brag about my temper the b*stard would be in hospital now.

I must remember to watch a Rambo film again so i can practice sewing my arm up in the wilderness.

Oh by the way I don't HATE every off road biker I see, but just the one who clearly endangered my family.

How convenient of you not to quote the part of my post where I talk about being courteous to ALL the other trail users. The rest that follows the (out of context) quoting reads as mindless blathering. Typical in here lately, it seems.

And yes, I think you're a hand wringing drama queen.

Carry on.

1210tech":1yvrbs4l said:
jonnyboy666":1yvrbs4l said:
Well said ;)
C'mon guys, don't turn on each other, this isn't a 'we hate motor cyclists' thread and it isn't a 'let's go out a start beating people up for the sake of it' thread :)

I can't agree more! Maybe I should have written my original head title a little better but one poster seems to have a real bad attitude.

FMJ":vts6353o said:
And yes, I think you're a hand wringing drama queen.
Carry on.
If I want to edit your quote I'll bloody well do so! Anyone can read back the old posts, as for you calling me a drama queen......grow up

I do hope one day you will meet your match and you will.

jonnyboy666":8g2gks6t said:

Well said Jon. Reckon this one has run it's course.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back