6/7 speed freewheel

ancient biker

Devout Dirtbag
Hi

I've bought a new shimano HG chain for the mercian and now need a new block. Currently running a 5 speed but i'd like a 6 or even a 7 speed. The rear hub is campag and the gap is 126mm.

Does anyone have anything suitable and shiny?

Many thanks

Darren

Hi

I don't mind. Ideally the larger the range the better 12 - 28+? (if there is such a thing) as i've often thought i need a third granny ring.

I suppose what i really need are better legs, higher fitness level, and less weight to haul around. But i'd settle for a new freewheel in the meantime!

Attachments

• DSCF0400.jpg
    DSCF0400.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 601
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
larger range? I have a NEW Black Suntour 13-30 ( could be a 32? I'll look in the morning...) £28.00 posted.

Been poking around in the shed and came across a slightly grubby 13-24 Shimano 600 6 speed when looking for something else.

Should clean up OK and not much wear on it.

Let me know if you are interested.

Freewheel

Hi All

Many thanks for the reply. The ratio on that black block sounds ideal but it's black (has to be shiny).

Are the 600 and the suntour block in great condition?

Darren

Back