South Downs Way

gavinda

Senior Retro Guru
So I'm leaving in the morning with 3 mates to cover this over the next three days. We've got one nights accommodation booked but are playing free and easy with the second night. I'm doing my last minute stuff now and am really nit sure what i need to take, made worse by doing it superlight with just a 3 litre camelback and a carradice bag :LOL:

Just to piss me off more, I've rung one of my mates to see if he's ready and he still hasn't bought any trail food and want's to go shopping in winchester on arrival :roll:. bearing in mind I've planned us to get into winchester for 1030 and hit the trail asap. he also isnt sure on the train he needs to get yet either. I've aready sorted this for him and the two others he just needs to check his facebook messages, but like the food, 'he hasn't had time yet'.

ffs he's 38 s and still lives at home like a ******* teenager, whereas I've organised the lot and juggled my 2 and 3 year olds while the missus suns it up in cyprus. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and breathe.

CHILL ....... :LOL: good luck with the ride fella ;) looks like dry weather for the next few days, should be a good one :D
Mick :)

yeah, cheers dude :D , alchohol has been consumed and bed beckons. much calmer now..... wait till he misses his train and has to play catch up.

still, really looking forward to this... :D

Did it years back on my trusty Falcon, had a fantastic time, the Shoe Inn at Exton is well worth stopping at ;)
Have a great ride.

Kids dropped at the pool, big bagel had and if I've forgotten anything then I've forgotten it.

Wow :shock:

It's haaarrrrrrd work. We did about 40 miles today and it was hot. I'm knackrd and hungry.

My gooch is sore :cry:

See what tomorrow brings.

Props to the one day peeps

I don't think I could sit on a bike for 18 hours, let alone cover 200 miles while sitting on it. :shock:

Back