It arrived!!!!!! (Klein Rascal Content)

Should I Carry on build with M950 or try and do campag?

• M950

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CAMPAG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
updated

updated with psycho butterscotch (hhhhmmmmm butterscotch) - Thanks Jez!!!

Onza HO brakes (no cracks)

Ritchey Logic Brake Levers

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,890
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,890
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,890
rumpfy":2fclkiqm said:
Nothing retro about M950.

Hmmm, not yet. But the M950 is also already 12 years old.
I really love the M900 especially for older bikes, but also still like the M950 (952) very much, but it still somehow looks modern.

Nice bike, those tires look nice on that candy red frame.

Cheers LTS!! I like M950 but also could run a full DX - still not sure - I have bot so contempalting (got a chorus rear hub and mech waiting to find front mech, hub and shifters!!!)

having issues with getting tubes compatible with valve extenders for the deep section campag rims!!!!

Got the Onza's all cabled up today and some specialized s-works cold forged cranks on the way - wanted something different to allthe cooks out there - but still keep with silver theme.

Also got a ringle Moby seatpost coming in silver!!

post more soon

monsterfatuk":2kufa67k said:
nothing wrong with m950,it`s not retro but who cares,it works until you can put campag on it.Some yanks are to period correct,retro has only become retro because it kept on working,so m950 works just as good so use it mate,,loverly bike BTW
true, nothing "wrong" with m950. but that bike deserves a proper retro build and some knobbies IMO

love that color :D

Thanks for the comments - does deserve a proper build which is why i'm trying to source some campag stuff. Got some hubs and a front mech lined up - already got rear mech and just trying to find shifters

will all be period correct when finished!! But the M950 will be on there so I can ride it!!

Updated Pics

now has

Bullet Shifters
Ritchey Levers
Onza Brakes
Campag Front and Rear Mechs

to come

Record OR Hubs (when I find a casette!!!)
Ringle Silver Skewers
Ringle Silver H20

Comments Weclome

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 375
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 375
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG