Spooky Bandwagon build *FINISHED PHOTOS*

ba57ards":11zos11u said:
lol that would be ironic that u get that back save gettin this one finished

Haha! Highly unlikely on both counts mate, I know there aren't many of these bikes out there but it's been so long now I doubt the police even still have the crime report with the frame number. I know I don't have it anymore! If by some miracle it was my old one then it'd be cleaned and stored for when my nipper can ride with me! :cool:

So how's our Hope trade looking anyway bud? ;)

yea true would be good though if it was urs

and we can trade lol got 2 x hope caliper half no 1 (1 new no pistion) (1 old with piston )

1x pro lever
1x hose
1x caliper no1

I got impatient whilst pottering around this morning and slung a few parts together.......

e797aca6e80d227f2d79bb8e1514f3d3.jpg

8c4a822ba4d6d8afde16b0ac80619bd4.jpg

0669105414a58f0f8e3f75f7b8ab69d6.jpg
[/list]

As well as getting some custom copies of the Hope and Spooky disc mounts CnC'd for me, I've finally sourced a genuine (and brand new) Hope HBRM165H mount!!!! :D

With the box of bits ive also ordered (seat collar, spokes, tyres, etc) that should be here in the post on Monday I hope to get the final build up together over the next couple of weeks. This build has been frustrating as hell at times with some really rare parts that I just wasn't prepared to compromise on, I just hope the final result lives up to my expectations now! :cool:

Looking ace :cool:

Thanks Raidan, I'm currently staring at the unbuilt rims, hubs, and spokes on the coffee table hoping they will magically build themselves rather than me having build my first set of wheels in over 10 years! :shock:

So, I bit the bullet and built my first set of wheels in 10 odd years, well happy with how they look on the bike, which is now finally coming together!

d827210ddcd34911c9dc394942822702.jpg

Managed to persuade the wife that the old school MK1 DMR V12 pedals that are on her new Marin are more suited to the Spooky, winner! :twisted:

So the DMR V12's, Profile BMX cranks and Profile 30t chainring will all be getting a good sanding and a fresh coating of black Hammerite today. Might have to trawl round the few LBS's near me for a set of Tioga Factory FS100 tyres as well. So close to finishing now, can't wait!
:LOL:

Back