Important things NOT to do

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
#1 When reaching for a bottle of coke/cola make sure its the correct bottle.
Check its NOT the bottle you use to store all the old fork and suspension oils and hydraulic fluids.

YUCK :x
I wasnt paying attention and got a mouthful, some of which i managed to swallow :LOL: Dont worry,the mixture of dot5.1,dot 4 and mineral oils diluted the hydraulic fluid so i dont think it will cause any harm,but that said im drinking loads of milk to help dilute it all.

The belches and aftertaste though.... :LOL: :LOL:

It happened to me when I was really young, my mom filled a coke bottle with wine for cooking and I had 2 or 3 sips ;D
at that time I almost puked everything.. if it was today I would probably enjoy;D

i did this with a pint of milk once...took a little while to solve the riddle of the lumpy bits...it tasted like id drunk vomit.... :oops:

dyna-ti":1t6uou9u said:
#1 When reaching for a bottle of coke/cola make sure its the correct bottle.
Check its NOT the bottle you use to store all the old fork and suspension oils and hydraulic fluids.

YUCK :x
I wasnt paying attention and got a mouthful, some of which i managed to swallow :LOL: Dont worry,the mixture of dot5.1,dot 4 and mineral oils diluted the hydraulic fluid so i dont think it will cause any harm,but that said im drinking loads of milk to help dilute it all.

The belches and aftertaste though.... :LOL: :LOL:

Try lighting your farts! :D

Back