I was riding today..

epping glorious British summer

6ea00877.jpg

:(

Am i going nuts...how the feck have you got that to stay upright? or did you just take a really quick photo and let it smash to the ground ;)

dablk":2604nbh6 said:
Am i going nuts...how the feck have you got that to stay upright? or did you just take a really quick photo and let it smash to the ground ;)

The wonders of photoshop. This site is covered in photos of mysteriously levitating bikes. The original photo will have had a stick placed strategically.

boo...was hoping for some mystique....Just didnt think anyone would actually bother photoshopping out a stick.

dablk":2gkxa14z said:
is this important? you care for the bike or for the stick? :LOL:

Tazio":2gkxa14z said:
dablk":2gkxa14z said:

The wonders of photoshop. This site is covered in photos of mysteriously levitating bikes. The original photo will have had a stick placed strategically.
mate, I would be stupid if I would degrade my beautiful photos by photoshop!
Nice bikes should be photographed with creativity. If you shoot from the correct angle, then the stick will disappear by themselves and you don't need photoshop. ;)

look here please

pic 1

gyo53.jpg

the same pic from other perspective

gyo48.jpg

you see the difference?

For the above image (koga) I've used a metal rod which is confusable with spokes. ;)

...and the same technique here

yo-eddy282.jpg

Cheers

Back