Alpinestars Ti Mega EOS frame & Ti forks *WITHDRAWN* :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those showing The Love, this is probably one of the best documented bikes on RB - have a search for Sinnett's build thread and the OWMTB Champs for starters, you won't be disappointed! :cool:

This is definitely one of those frames which you'd sell and then regret for the rest of your Retrobiking life - glad you kept hold of it this time around ;)

Re:

Barneyballbags":qxb7gi3o said:
This is definitely one of those frames which you'd sell and then regret for the rest of your Retrobiking life - glad you kept hold of it this time around ;)

I have a ti-mega "nos" on stock. up to 2000 euro :xmas-big-grin:

Re: Re:

natiturner":17795z3j said:
Barneyballbags":17795z3j said:

Much as I'd love a Ti Mega, I don't think I'll be paying £2000 for the frame only any time soon, sorry.

natiturner":29n5wnyr said:
Barneyballbags":29n5wnyr said:

Which size and year model? Pics?

mtbmaniac":jdclqaet said:
natiturner":jdclqaet said:
Barneyballbags":jdclqaet said:

Which size and year model? Pics?

48cm

pics: pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back